Hello Everyone!

I need some help, once again!! I know a lady that just can't stand the fact that she has a t.v. and radio application on her phone (an 8330 curve)....she didn't download them or anything....they just "showed up" one day......I'm guessing that her cellular/data carrier sent them out to her....who knows?

Anyway, she wants them gone...completely deleted/erased from her phone. But, when I went into her applications list (in the settings), neither the t.v. or radio applications are listed.....how can we get rid of them????

Hope one of you can help me out!!!

06-16-10 10:59 AM
    They are not really there. They are actually "service books" that are pushed down. The books control everything, from your connection settings, to "shortcuts" to "recommended programs". Simply hit the berry menu button while you are over one of these new programs, and select "hide". You can go into the service books and delete the proper book from there, but they will come back. Hiding them is permanent until they are un-hidden. They take up no space, and do not slow the phone down any.
    06-16-10 11:09 AM
    Thanks so much for the prompt reply!!! I wondered about that, but obviously wasn't sure!

You Rock!
    06-16-10 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD