Hey guys!

I am getting my email at @tmo.blackberry.net emails in my sms/mms messages in the same inbox..

how can I make this stop!! its driving me nuts!

Thanks
    Steve
    06-24-08 08:48 PM
    That is what is supposed to happen. All "Messages" show up in the "Messages" area.

You can filter this with shortcut keys... I am not sure the specific one. Sorry

*EDIT* : AND WELCOME TO CB!!
    06-24-08 08:51 PM
    Then whats the point of having 2 boxes then?
    06-24-08 08:56 PM
    do you have your boxes seperated???

edit: go to sms>options>and look and see whats the setting??
    06-24-08 08:58 PM
    Go to messages > press menu > select options > click General Options > scroll almost to the bottom to SMS an Email Inboxes and change it to Separate.

Save and exit. Now you should have an SMS icon on your homescreen.
    06-24-08 08:58 PM
    Open up your messages folder, open the menu then click on General Options. Scroll down to the bottom to "SMS and Email Inboxes" and select "Separate". If you have more than one email account set up on the phone you will still get emails for all accounts in the messages folder but the SMS/MMS messages will be in another folder.
    06-24-08 08:59 PM
    Go to messages > press menu > select options > click General Options > scroll almost to the bottom to SMS an Email Inboxes and change it to Separate.

Save and exit. Now you should have an SMS icon on your homescreen.
    hey!!! thats what I said...LOL.... BTW lost ur PIN w/the brick
    06-24-08 09:00 PM
    Go to messages>press BB button>options>general options>"sms and email inboxes" choose "seperete" and you're done!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD