So I have been on this site over the last couple of days trying to get the hang of this thing. I have loaded several different apps and themes but when I went to load a weather app there was an error.

I figured the best thing to do was to do a wipe so I saved all my info on my Desktop Manager performed the wipe then loaded all of my stuff back on to my device except now my INTERNET BROWSER IS GONE.

I am still able to connect to the internet but only through my facebook application not any websites.
    04-22-09 03:28 PM
    Go to Options>Advanced> Host routing table. Hit menu select register.

Also log into your BIS account and send service books over.

Just curious what was the error with what weather app?
    04-22-09 03:31 PM
    It was error 503 Internal or something of that sort.

Thanks for the help Yester that was simple enough.

Another question that isn't serious but if you could help would be great. It is showing i have 2 undread sms messages but i scroll all through my messages i cannot find any unread. I am not as interested in finding the messages as I am just getting rid of the icon on top of the screen saying I have 2 unread messages.
    04-22-09 03:46 PM
    check your phone log as well. It might be missed calls.
    04-22-09 03:49 PM
    do a battery pull if that doesnt work. phone on pull the battery out and replace in 30 seconds.
    04-22-09 03:51 PM
    It can also be in your saved messages folder, at times when you reload your OS I have sen saved messages pop up as unread.
    04-22-09 03:54 PM
    I checked my phone log that wasn't it. I have deleted all my saved messages. It has been this way for several days now and I have done a soft reset a few times since. Any other ideas?
    04-22-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD