Okay...I am wondering if anyone has a solution or idea on what I should do. I have the 8330. I did not upgrade to 4.5. (last time I did, it ruined my berry...and I don't really know what I need it for, since my berry does what I generally want it to do)

I was able to get a free copy of the Aerize Alerts. Now, everytime I lock my my berry, my screen goes white and if I move the roller ball, then the icons start coming back up. My phone also has been freezing up, and it just kept saying I had an incoming call, even though I had long since answered the call and ended it.

I tried doing two battery pulls, I checked the memory, I just tried power-cycling. I'm using the new 8900 theme and I've had that on for a week or so with no troubles.

I have no other 3rd party apps (except facebook and yahoo)...

I have no idea what I should do.
    12-26-08 07:12 PM
    Yikes!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 07:46 PM
    Yikes is exactly correct!
    12-26-08 10:57 PM
    Well, just my two cents, but it logically sounds like it could be one of two things: Either Aerize Alerts is causing a conflict with the BB OS, or that theme is conflicting with Aerize Alerts. I'm assuming other people have the 8900 theme and it works without a problem, so that narrows it down to those two options. I wonder what happens if you deny permissions to Alerts? 8900 theme?
    12-27-08 03:11 AM
    well the first day, it worked fine. I noticed the troubles after I entered the authorization number (so I could have aerize forever, not just the 7 day trial). It didn't have any trouble before that with the aerize, unless its just now kicking in.
    12-27-08 09:48 AM
    I would bet anything it is the Facebook application, it is the devil on BlackBerries right now. Delete it and i bet you your problems will stop...
    12-27-08 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD