ok, so I used to be able to plug my phone into my laptop and transfer media with ease. Now, all of a sudden, I was asked to update the encription code by moving my mouse around to gather random information.. what?? Anyway, whn I used to open up media manager, I could simply see my computer, pick a drive and drag and drop media from one to another, now suddenly Roxio is saying my "Media Place" is not authorized to browse my PUnP settings (or something) and I can't acess any of my computer files, now there are just a bunch of huge Roxio icons that read suspiciously like the blackberry dropdown listings. "Media, Pictures, Music< Genre< Artist etc. Where is Desktop, C drive>my documents> my music you ask? Vanished.

Can anyone help?
    12-04-08 05:16 PM
    I would delete and reinstall desktop manager, preferably 4.6
    12-04-08 05:22 PM
    I would delete and reinstall desktop manager, preferably 4.6
    You no likee 4.7?
    12-04-08 05:35 PM
    Oh don't get me started on 4.7 Pete! It's rubbish.
    12-04-08 05:43 PM
    I'm sticking with 4.6 as well.
    12-04-08 05:48 PM
    Oh, I have 4.7 (no media manager) installed on two XO systems and a Vista system and it works fine.

Now I am scared. What have you guys found out that I dont know (this is not all that hard btw )?
    12-04-08 07:25 PM
    Oh, I have 4.7 (no media manager) installed on two XO systems and a Vista system and it works fine.

Now I am scared. What have you guys found out that I dont know (this is not all that hard btw )?
    I found out that I'm lazy and my 4.6 works great. I'm here enough I don't need DM to tell me when there is a software update, I only load the darn thing to backup every couple days anyway!
    12-04-08 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD