Hello everybody, new bb user here had my 8310 for about two weeks now and loving it. Now that the weather got warmer and no longer wear a jacket I tend to carry my bb in my pants pocket and I'm starting to notice the screen getting scratched up. I'm not a big fan of protective cases and the one I have does not protect the screen anyways. I just want some feedback, can anyone who carries their bb in their pockets and had it for quite a while tell me how bad the screen is going to get if I continue to do so. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-08 04:53 PM
    04-22-08 05:03 PM
    i've been keeping my bb in my pocket lately but when i do. i make sure i leave my keys in the other pocket. i will only have money or my cc in my pocket w/ the berry. no keys or items that could damage the screen in anyway.......
    04-22-08 05:15 PM
    yeah, I do the same thing muu!

when I walk my dog, I don't carry a purse - just keys, phone, & ipod. I always make sure my Curve gets its own space!

i'm notorious for throwing things in my purse when I'm rushing! but when it comes to my Curve, it has a special pocket - far away from keys!

definitely think about a good screen protector or full body skin

04-22-08 05:47 PM
    You should get a skin from Best Skins Ever. You won't even notice it after a while and it will keep your beauty from getting beat up.

04-22-08 06:35 PM
    invisible shield works well.
    04-22-08 09:10 PM
    Best Skins Ever Home Page

04-22-08 09:19 PM
    Welcome Newbie!!!

I have best skins ever as well. Go with them!
    04-23-08 09:50 AM
    very happy with my Invisible Shield. bb still looks like new and I don't have a bulky case
    04-23-08 10:38 AM
    I have a Best Skins Ever (the wife did a double check on the envelope) on both my 8100 and 8310.

They work great.
    04-23-08 01:46 PM
    Invisible Shiled full body armor works great !!!
    04-23-08 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD