I was on here a while back, and was thinking about getting a blackberry. Ended up getting a moto q, just because at US Cellular the blackberrys data plans were so expensive, so I changed my mind. And now the data plan is the same as windows mobile.. So I am able to get a new phone in February.. So I will be getting the curve 8330!!! I am soooooooooo excited.. They are even going to let me get it early because I am having problems with my phone, just have to pay an extra 60 dollars, and will still be able to get the mail in rebate.. So I will be getting it soon!! I cant wait..

And I dont know anyone that has a blackberry, so is there anyone out there that wants to become friends with a 17 year old? I am really wanting to try out the blackberry messenger! lol.. Let me know if ya wanna chat! I will let ya know when I get my curve!!
    12-24-08 03:03 AM
    I was on here a while back, and was thinking about getting a blackberry. Ended up getting a moto q, just because at US Cellular the blackberrys data plans were so expensive, so I changed my mind. And now the data plan is the same as windows mobile.. So I am able to get a new phone in February.. So I will be getting the curve 8330!!! I am soooooooooo excited.. They are even going to let me get it early because I am having problems with my phone, just have to pay an extra 60 dollars, and will still be able to get the mail in rebate.. So I will be getting it soon!! I cant wait..

And I dont know anyone that has a blackberry, so is there anyone out there that wants to become friends with a 17 year old? I am really wanting to try out the blackberry messenger! lol.. Let me know if ya wanna chat! I will let ya know when I get my curve!!
    sure i will help you as much as i can and the 8330 is a good phone. their may be some new berry's in the pipe line.
    12-24-08 06:43 AM
    You're trying to get people to chat with [their] Worst Nightmare?! That's a pretty tall order! Good luck...hahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 07:14 AM
    lol :P im not really anyones worst nightmare haha lol.. I just love scary movies lol.. And I was thinking of Nightmare on Elm st at the time I made my email lol..
    12-24-08 11:37 PM
    lol great user name.
    12-24-08 11:39 PM
    Hah yeah I scrolled up to see your username and I was like "oh no my 17 year old worst nightmare!!!", when ya get your BB feel free to add me. I'm 22 sorta the same age group, atleast it feels like I was 17 yesterday.

12-25-08 12:28 AM
    lol great user name.
    Thank you lol
    12-25-08 03:24 AM
    Hah yeah I scrolled up to see your username and I was like "oh no my 17 year old worst nightmare!!!", when ya get your BB feel free to add me. I'm 22 sorta the same age group, atleast it feels like I was 17 yesterday.

Cool Thanks.. I am hoping to get my curve soon. Dont know how much longer it will be. Im hoping soon.. Im going nuts.. lol..
    12-25-08 03:25 AM
    I GOT MY CURVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so exited.. So what to do first with it? How do I find out my pin? And is there any way I can try to get my phone and vibrate at the same time instead of vibrating first, then ringing?

But first of all, what should I do first?
    12-26-08 11:55 PM
    PIN - options > status
    Vibrate and ring - http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...andring-41720/
    12-27-08 12:03 AM
    Thanks.. Maybe in the future I will buy that software

And thanks found out my pin
    12-27-08 12:11 AM
    It really is a good app. BBA (the developer) has an excellent
    lineup of applications. He is also a member here and very
    responsive to those who purchase from him.
    VibandRing is one of those apps I can't be without.
    12-27-08 12:19 AM
    So what are some cool things I should download???
    12-27-08 02:02 AM
    You should definitely update your OS to 4.5. Search the forums for instructions; it's not tha difficult or dangerous if you follow instructions. OS 4.5 will give you Docs2Go so you can edit Office documents on the go and HTML e-mail so images and fancy text will display in emails. For apps, Viigo is pretty cool. It gets RSS feeds from major newspapers, popular blogs, and you can add your own. You could try the fb app; it's not great but it does let you udate your status and upload pictures quickly. If you want to browse other peoples' profiles, though, you'll have to go into the browser. Just spend some time playing the blackberry, check out the browser, play some brickbreaker, maybe get a new theme. And make sure to get a memory card (ideally 8 GB) at some point so you can store all your music, videos, and photos on the blackberry.
    Last edited by tech42er; 12-27-08 at 02:38 AM.
    12-27-08 02:34 AM
    So what is the software that you can use to talk and it will do the text for you?
    12-27-08 02:40 AM
    So what are some cool things I should download???
    Start looking here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

A few of my personal favorites beyond VibandRing are

FreeRange - less memory intensive then Viigo
    YouVersion Bible
    MaraTick
    BBNotePad
    12-27-08 02:42 AM
    Using my curve just wanted to see what it was like to get on here with this. Oh man I am in love lol this is awesome!
    12-27-08 03:36 AM
    In the words of Archie Bunker: STIFLE YOURSELF.

Seriously, I love seeing the excitement in a new user. Enjoy the
    phone and this site.
    12-27-08 04:03 AM
    I just got my new Curve too! The first thing I downloaded was a weather app.

12-27-08 05:50 AM
    How do I get my blackberry to say
    "Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com" when I use it to reply on here?
    12-28-08 02:05 AM
    Ya have to post from your BB on http://wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 02:08 AM
    Hmmm for some reason I couldn't get that site to work.
    12-28-08 03:46 AM
    Hmmm for some reason I couldn't get that site to work.
    Make sure you take out the www. When you do get on there is a
    launcher that you can d/load that will take you directly to the wap site.
    12-28-08 04:00 AM
    So what is the software that you can use to talk and it will do the text for you?
    Is there a software like that for curve? I wanna know too...plz...pretty pleaze!
    12-28-08 04:09 AM
    That would be Vlingo
    12-28-08 04:13 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD