I've set up the blackberry desktop manager and everything is set to go. I wanted to put my pictures on my computer. So I was clicking on the different icons on the desktop manager, just to browse around, and this window came up saying Runtime Error! (and then a file pathway) This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. then I closed that box, and another came up with similar information. Gave some code, and said pure virtual function call.
    Now I'm not sure what all this means, if its a problem with my computer software? Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    J
    01-09-09 10:02 PM
    Not quite sure about the error message. But you don't need to use DM to access your media. Just check your My Computer and open the new drive that shows up when you connect your BB. Explore in that folder. Anything that is on an SD card, you'll have to click the folder labeled "Blackberry" and dig through those folders. Simple way to remember it:
    Media On BB: Folders begin with capital letters.
    Media on SD: Folders begin with all lowercase letters.
    Hopefully that works. You will need to use DM/Roxio to convert your videos into 3GP if they aren't already. Aside from that everything is accessible through that folder.

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 10:11 PM
    See I tried that, i plugged everything in and went to my computer, and accessed removable discF, but it asked me to insert a disc in the drive....?
    01-09-09 10:14 PM
    I would back up your berry and then wipe it clean and restore it. Maybe some of the software didn't fully install itself or possibly got corrupted upon installing. Worth trying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 10:28 PM
    Sounds like you need to enable Mass Storage Mode on your BB. Options > Media Card > Mass Storage Mode Support = On and Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected = Yes.
    01-10-09 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD