Alright so i switched back to the normal sprint theme, and ever since i can no longer zoom with my camera. I roll the ball forward, and its not zooming at all, its a little frustrating. Also In my text messages when im in a message it says that the time is 1 hr before the actual time for the people that sent the message and its normal where my name is, not in the inbox, but in the actual messages where it shows back and forth conversation. HELP CB!
    05-05-09 04:19 PM
    May have to go into options or options on the individual apps and reset the settings
    05-05-09 05:41 PM
    Have you tried to do a battery pull after you switched themes?
    05-05-09 05:42 PM
    Try a battery pull to get the zoom back.

And I don't understand the second part of the question.
    05-05-09 05:43 PM
    For the second part, when someone saids me a message and i look at it it says they sent it at 2:06 when really its 3:06.
    05-05-09 06:50 PM
    Is your time zone set correctly?

Also, be aware that for SMS, the time will show when the message was RECEIVED not when the message was SENT.
    05-05-09 07:26 PM
    The time thing is a Sprint problem ( I think ). My daughter's Instinct does the same thing, as does my BB Curve 8330. I have an ides that the AirRave I have at home has something to do with it, becasue the problem started when I got it. Sorry couldn't be more help, Sprint didn't find a problem either.
    05-05-09 10:49 PM
    I had the same issue with the camera zoom and the battery pull worked. Thanks.

The time stamp issue is this: The incoming messages are being stamped an hour earier than the accual time and outgoing get recieved on the recieving phone with a time stamp one hour earier than the accual time. Only happening on Sprints phones from what I've heard.
    05-05-09 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD