I've searched this forum extensively and haven't been able to find a solution to this issue, so I am hoping someone can enlighten me.

I have a user who just had to upgrade to version 4.5.0.77. When we finished his upgrade, we found that most of his web launch icons were not working. Instead of loading the page, they would come back with an error "Connection Denied." One of them did work however, and when I checked the options on the different launch icons, I noticed that the ones that were working had their browser configuration set to "Internet Browser" and the ones that did not had their configuration set to our internal BES browser configuration. I tried to change the configuration in the launch icon options, but the Blackberry would not save the changes. I also tried to delete the icons and re-install them. That did not work either.

So I guess the question I have is, is there a way to change the Browser config on those launch icons? I have noted that there have been issues with the Host Routing Tables when upgrading to 4.5, but I don't know if that is related to this issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

brandt
    08-04-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD