My yahoo isn't working and I have restored my phone etc. Also at times, I get a voicemail days later.
    11-04-09 01:38 PM
    i haven't been able to use my yahoo IM for about a week now and it's driving me crazy. took phone to the sprint store where they did what was supposed to be "the fix" but it did nothing. i can log on as invisible and people can receive my messages but i can't get any messages back from them. hope yahoo gets their act together soon
    11-04-09 04:43 PM
    It sounds like you are losing signal then the voicemails are delivery later when you are in range. I think there is a setting somewhere to allow roaming maybe yours is set to home network only…maybe wrong about the setting.
    11-04-09 05:20 PM
    I have not left town
    11-04-09 05:22 PM
    There are usually dead spots in all areas. probably not a signal lost anyway but you might check with sprint in your area for problems with email...
    11-04-09 05:28 PM
    Have you deleted your Yahoo app, cleared your cookies, rebooted, and then reloaded the app yet?

I only had to clear my cookies and sign in, but some folks have had to start over to get it working again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 05:30 PM
    I've been having the issue over a week now and have a ticket at 3rd level support the BB. They don't have a clue, or at least won't admit to one. I have a similar thread started on BB Support Community too. Tons of people with the issue but not even an acknowledgment from BB. We've cleared, restored, everything but nothing works. I've been using Fuze to access my Yahoo contacts. Not as fancy but it works.
    11-04-09 07:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD