Thinking about buying a case for my Curve from this site's store, and wanting opinions from those who have bought stuff.

And how long did it take for the item to arrive?
    08-02-08 12:16 AM
    Good place to buy. You should not have any issues using the CB store.
    08-02-08 12:19 AM
    I bought my skin from the CB store and took about 5 days to arrive. If there is a problem with the product, the CS for the CB store is great.
    08-02-08 12:19 AM
    I bought the seido extended battery...awesome service
    08-02-08 12:22 AM
    I've been thinking about another skin for my 8330 maybe i'll grab one off CB just to check it out. I'm usually too impatient to wait
    08-02-08 12:23 AM
    I've bought three leather cases for my curve from this site. and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from here.
    08-02-08 12:23 AM
    I have bought allot off here, no worries.
    08-02-08 12:26 AM
    I bought my holster here (which I <3, btw). Seems like it took only a couple of days for it to arrive.
    08-02-08 12:28 AM
    I buy things from this site all the time. Never had any problems and they have good customer service.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 03:57 AM
    I buy things from this site all the time. Never had any problems and they have good customer service.

Agreed, I have purchased every accessory i have from CB and no issues with products or delivery. They e-mail confirmation, tracking number to UPS, so you can see where your package is. Top notch in my opinion...
    08-02-08 06:41 AM
    The CB store is awesome. Definetly make all your BB accessory purchases here! Shipping is timely and the prices are great! I just ordered myself a Seidio battery cover and I have made a few other purchases oin the past.

08-02-08 07:42 AM
    CB is a great site and they honor their word on the quality, returns, warranty and customer service. Highly recommended.
    08-02-08 07:47 AM
    I had no problems at all. Like anything shop around, but CB was easy to use. Purchase got to me in 4 days UPS - and the price was competitive. The only things I seen that were a bit more expensive here were the memory cards - there may be more things, I don't know. I also like supporting the site .

08-02-08 07:52 AM
    I've bought several things from here. They ship quick and their return policy is great!
    08-02-08 12:19 PM
    Awsome proces! About $10.00 CHEAPER than AT&T and BestBuy. And I got it pretty quick too. About three days.
    08-02-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD