Now I know I had MMS. I do remember seeing it just like how I saw the SMS one but where in the world is it?!
    The thing is that I can't remember if I saw it in this phone or the one that drowned. Why don't I see my MMS app in this phone? Does the fact that my provider doesn't provide it have anything to do with it? It shouldn't for all phones I've had in the past had MMS even if it wasn't working.
    I know I didn't uninstall it!
    What should I do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 11:53 PM
    If your service provider doesn't provide MMS, then you're not going to have it on your phone
    07-21-08 11:55 PM
    Is that true...so why was it there before?
    07-22-08 06:09 AM
    I have tmo 8320 and I'm not quite understanding what u r asking about. An icon? I've never had an icon for mms i just have it. If, for example, I want to send someone a picture the option will be: by email, mms, messenger? And I chose which one. If you are in ur email or sms u can go to options view folders and one of them will be ur mms folder.

07-22-08 11:14 PM
    Agreed with pj......not understanding. Try as was stated above. Good luck to u

07-22-08 11:28 PM
    I have an 8310 and I to am no longer receiving MMS messages I can send them but have not been able to receive them since the upgrade 2 days ago. I have since called ATT and asked for them to look into it and other than resending my service books they were not much help. The funny thing is I can send pics just fine I just can't receive any. All my emails are coming through just fine, hotmail, yahoo. I am stumped they are saying its prob my SIM if not they want to reformat my phone? Any help is greatly appreciated thx for reading my post
    07-23-08 01:06 AM
    Icon is the little pic that shows representing the said app. For example, the icon for the address book is the pic of an address book. The icon for Jivetalk is a cartoonish bee.....etc. etc.

Anyway, what I meant is that I do not have MMS. When I go to a pic and click on menu the only options I have with said pic is sending it via email, bluetooth, messenger, or sending it to facebook....no MMS.
    07-23-08 06:07 AM
    It doesn't look to me like UTS offers MMS. I've searched their site up and down, and have found not mention of it by "UTS" theirself.
    07-23-08 06:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD