Has anyone used this site to unlock their blackberries? I want to unlock my tmobile 8320 to use with AT&t. How was the service and did it work well? How long did it take for u to get your code?
    04-23-08 06:39 PM
    I used it to unlock a T-mobile 8320 to use on Rogers. Placed the order on a Saturday afternoon and when I got up Sunday morning the code and link to instruction were in my e-mail inbox.
    04-23-08 06:45 PM
    Has anyone used this site to unlock their blackberries? I want to unlock my tmobile 8320 to use with AT&t. How was the service and did it work well? How long did it take for u to get your code?
    everytime i have gotten a phone or bb unlocked i just call the carrier and tell them i am being sent over seas for work and that i will be using a prepaid card provided by my company and they always unlock it within 24 hours for free for me.... just my 2 cents
    04-23-08 06:47 PM
    Well I don't even have a t-mobile account.

I also needed an 8320 unlocked for AT&T. I used my g/f's account for that and I received the unlock code within 48 hours (over the weekend.)

If you know someone with t-mobile, have them request it for the same reason (going overseas) and they don't even need to put the new IMEI onto the qccount.
    04-23-08 06:56 PM
    Yea i tried to do it through t-mobile but the first time they sent me the wrong code and wouldn't let me request another one bc it was in between the 90 days. so i requested it again through another line and never heard from them.
    04-23-08 06:56 PM
    Well I just ordered an unlock code from this site and realized that I didn't include my email address! I was in a rush and it didn't say to include an email address so I don't remember typing it. I left him an email so hopefully he will get it. Because the unlock comes comes through email right?
    04-23-08 07:13 PM
    He's very good! All my devices have been unlocked by him. And, believe me, I've had quite a few...
    04-23-08 07:19 PM
    horizonwireless.com

I used them got my code faster then 24 hours.
    04-24-08 12:29 AM
    So i just received my unlock code and it says security disabled... but AT&T doesn't show up or anything. And I am still not receiving calls and I can't make calls. And I've tried a battery pull and resetting it. IS there anything I missed? Why doesn't it work?
    04-24-08 12:30 AM
    Oh just kidding it worked!!! My mobile network was turned off and at first I couldnt turn it on because my mobile network options was set to wifi only. But I set it to wifi preferred and now it's all good!!! Adam is a genius
    04-24-08 12:35 AM
    Rofl... Glad you could get your phone unlocked. Did you tell t-mobile you were going overseas?

Lol.
    04-24-08 08:12 AM
    I used them to unlock my T-mobile 8320 to use with my Rogers plan. I Placed the order on a Saturday afternoon and received the unlock code and instructions on sunday.
    04-24-08 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD