Ok, weird thing happened for the 2nd time today. Pulled my phone out of my pocket, pressed a button to light up the screen, and my LED illuminated in a solid green and stayed that way until the screen went back to black. WTF? Like I said, this happened one other time and I know a soft reset will remedy the issue, but I'm really, really interested in finding out why this happens. FYI, it has nothing to do with coverage status, battery charge, or any kind of messages waiting. Thank you for your help!!

Jay
    03-13-09 12:35 PM
    What do you hae installed? Peekawho or BBAlerts?
    03-13-09 12:37 PM
    I have BBalerts. Check this out. My text notification is set to green. When you replied I got an email notification, which flashes as orange. I checked the phone, saw your message, and now the green LED is gone. Weird, lol.
    03-13-09 12:40 PM
    Hmmmm..... I dont know LOL
    03-13-09 12:41 PM
    I also have BBAlerts and my email light is set to green. It does that to me here and there. The light gets really bright and the LED stays on until it timesout.
    The first times it did it I just did a battery pull. But now that I know what and why I just leave it and it goes away when something else comes in. I don't mind it lol but a battery pull fixes it.

I assumed it's BBAlerts causing it. But I haven't heard of someone else until now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD