So i get a brand new titanium housing to replace my old junk, so as im replacing it, im screwing in the the t6 screws in and snap. The screws snaps and now its bottom halfs stuck in the middle housing, wata waste . For anyone who's replacing there housing get new screws!!!
    12-18-08 11:42 PM
    At least your phone works!
    Right?

I broke my LCD yesterday. :[

I want a Titanium housing!
    12-19-08 12:36 AM
    yeah it still works but i got no housing so im jus stuck wit the motherboard, i couldnt even put on my old case back on cuz i had no torx screws so now i gotta wait
    12-19-08 08:35 AM
    Yeh, the t 6 screws are very fragile, I did the same thing on my old curve, the bottom right screw is snapped off in there, however I was able to be very careful and put the housing back on, cant even tell now.
    12-19-08 08:37 AM
    yeah i wasnt so lucky i the left siding wasnt able to stay so it was a waste of the middle housings (the black area dont know what its called) luckily there cheap on ebay
    12-19-08 08:41 AM
    Neither was mine, I had to do it carefully and line things up juuuuust so to be able to get it back together LOL
    12-19-08 08:43 AM
    awwww heck...

shoulda asked a redneck to take a look at it for ya....

duck tape that stuff right back together!!

no seriously.. that sounds like it sucks...i hate it when i use my gigantor strength acidently and really EFF something up...
    12-19-08 08:50 AM
    it does, i was there wit a needle nose plyers try to twist it out of the housing for about 3 hours wit no luck i felt like runnin my head into a brick wall
    12-19-08 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD