ok so i have been trying everything you guys have suggested, when my blackberry curve 8310 was not receiveing/sending mms messages. everyone suggested resend the service books and such but nothing seemed to work
    i was still stuck with the failed to send message with a big red X!
    however at&t has this thing where you can online chat with a support rep and first they had me do the obvious, which was a battery pull.then he had me check my service books which you guys also suggested... then he did something and i received a notification, but it wasn't "your device has been registered with the mobile network" it was something about the email i have set up on my device... and it was from "activation server" then he told me to shut down (not battery pull) and boot back up
    and instantly it worked and i can now send and receive mms!!!!
    if you have the same problem and same carrier i reccomend trying what i did and talking to customer support
    if anyone knows what he did please tell me so i can fix it if the problem ever happens again thanks!
    07-22-08 10:33 PM
    Note Pictures over 350 kbs will not send on A&tt just another bit of info. That one pissed me off for a while when I first got my phone some would send some wouldn't.
    07-22-08 10:41 PM
    I learn something new everyday. I love this site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 10:55 PM
    I wish Alltel had an online chat thing.

Grrrrr......I don't want to call again to fix my mms receiving.
    07-23-08 12:28 AM
    also i just found out while i was on the pooper....
    whatever he did also fixed the problem i was having with youtube!!!!
    hooray youtube on my blackberry !!!!!!!!!
    07-23-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD