Hello fellow CBers! Never thought I'd create on of those "got my Curve!" thread BUT...I just got my brand new titanium Curve delivered by USPS!! Its pretty sweet and the switch from SureType to QWERTY has been smooth apart from a few mistakes here and there. I am enjoying the big screen Memory was never a problem on my Pearl so more memory wont be that exciting for me...I have optimized my Curve and got it working just like my Pearl was...need to install 4.5 though...downgrading from 4.3 (Pearl) to 4.2 (Curve) sucks! The browser is pathetic.

I now have both my Pearl and Curve. Still love the Pearl but wanted to try out the Curve as well. I will probably sell my Pearl if this device doesn't give me any problems.

As for the Jav that I'm really looking forward to...might delay my purchase to mid-2009 now because I dont like changing phones too often.
    08-18-08 04:25 PM
    Awesome!!!Congrats on the Curve!!!
    08-18-08 04:27 PM
    aww man, another pearl user lost to the incredible pearl
    its okay the curve is sweet though
    08-18-08 04:38 PM
    aww man, another pearl user lost to the incredible pearl
    its okay the curve is sweet though
    Yeah I kinda feel sad seeing my Pearl lying quietly on the table and am not sure whether I should sell it...maybe use both but I think its more practical for me to sell if off in a month coz I dont have two lines and never will in the near future...
    08-18-08 04:49 PM
    Congrats on the Curve... once you go QWERTY you will never go back!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 04:52 PM
    Congrats on the curve!!!
    08-18-08 09:06 PM
    Got a love the curve
    08-18-08 09:12 PM
    Love the Curve! It is an incredible device!

08-18-08 10:16 PM
    Curve is the way to go!

08-18-08 10:25 PM
    Congrats on the Curve!!!!
    08-19-08 10:37 AM
    Congrats! Enjoy!
    08-19-08 10:39 AM
    Congrats. Just got my curve last week and I love it. Was worried I would regret switching but def not the case.

08-19-08 10:42 AM
    Congrats on the Curve....perhaps you would want to hold onto the pearl as a backup.

I have friends that keep their older phones to switch over to, for a weekend if they go camping or on a trip, so they have a phone, but no worry of breaking, dropping, or loosing. Then switch back after their trip.
    08-19-08 10:45 AM
    Congrats. Just got my curve last week and I love it. Was worried I would regret switching but def not the case.

Yup thought the same but I'm enjoying it so far

Congrats on the Curve....perhaps you would want to hold onto the pearl as a backup.

I have friends that keep their older phones to switch over to, for a weekend if they go camping or on a trip, so they have a phone, but no worry of breaking, dropping, or loosing. Then switch back after their trip.
    I have another phone...very simple samsung flip phone which is my back-up of course it cant give me the blackberry feel that my pearl can if I leave that as my back-up but I think I'd like to cover some costs of my curve!
    08-20-08 07:27 PM
    congrats on your curve!!!
    08-20-08 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD