Alright I love my blackberry curve a lot.. But my brother got an iTouch for his birthday and I've played around with it and I have to say it is amazing... So many things you can do with it and its applications now when you upgrade to the new software. Now I love all the things this phone can do. But there's an application where you can actually control your iTunes on your laptop through the iTouch.. all those apps are pretty cool. Has anyone felt the same way?

One thing though, I like the actual physical keyboard and ill never get the iPhone but it does have a lot of pretty cool apps. Anyone agree?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 11:35 AM
    You could always get an iTouch and have the best of both worlds!
    07-17-08 11:39 AM
    ^^That sounds like an excellent suggestion!^^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 11:41 AM
    I, myself, have to have a physical keyboard. A good friend of mine bought the Instinct, and she misses the qwerty keyboard. She had a Treo, but I'm convincing her to get a Curve as I type this!
    07-17-08 11:43 AM
    I had an IPHONE for a year - I think they are hot garbage as a telephone..........the keyboard sucks for data input.........as a business device the IPHONE is pitiful. Also, I have NEVER dropped calls on a Berry (Pearl or Curve) in the SAME locations where the IPHONE habitually dropped calls. I can live without a you tube icon and a scrolling function for voicemails........the BB is simply a much better all around device...
    07-17-08 11:44 AM
    I'm fairly new to the BB curve and I love this thing, now my daughter up graded her itouch for a iphone....I must say that its kinda cool....but to me its more of a kids phone...again its really neat but, I like to flex my BB to her when ever I get a chance
    07-17-08 11:47 AM
    Two different devices, geared toward to separate and
    distinct groups of users.

And like many, I have to have a physical k/b
    07-17-08 11:48 AM
    I had an IPHONE for a year - I think they are hot garbage as a telephone..........the keyboard sucks for data input.........as a business device the IPHONE is pitiful. Also, I have NEVER dropped calls on a Berry (Pearl or Curve) in the SAME locations where the IPHONE habitually dropped calls. I can live without a you tube icon and a scrolling function for voicemails........the BB is simply a much better all around device...
    I agree with mofomike, the iphone is great if all you are into using it as an ipod, or want to watch videos, but as far as a business tool, the iphone does not compare. Try to respond to an email with more than just a one line response, and watch how long it takes.....and they drop calls just turning corners in your house.
    07-17-08 12:05 PM
    I agree with mofomike, the iphone is great if all you are into using it as an ipod, or want to watch videos, but as far as a business tool, the iphone does not compare. Try to respond to an email with more than just a one line response, and watch how long it takes.....and they drop calls just turning corners in your house.
    I couldnt agree with you more. My iPhone turned into a gloried iPod. To do anything practical on it was tedious, and the emails I needed to respond to could never be downloaded from the server.

Funny thing about that email though, my mail would appear on every device it was setup to appear on- got so that if I werent using it for music and vids, I wouldnt use it for anything else.
    07-17-08 12:31 PM
    couldnt agree more with the above posts, I see the iphone to be the perfect "it" phone for the hipsters and high schoolers, as far as music and video, **** I have 10 full length movies and a ton of tv episodes on my curve along with a ton of mp3s, you can keep the iphone.
    07-18-08 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD