Well, I had to download the Desktop Manager again because I had to reinstall my OS to my computer. Once I installed Desktop Manager and connected my phone to it it started downloading stuff to it or doing something. I'm not exactly sure what it was doing but I figured it was supposed to. There was like 12 items it had to download or whatever and it was at the 10th one and I got a fatal error message.

Now when I turn on my phone it just has an hour glass spinning in circles. Not sure what is wrong with it but I'm assuming that the battery died or something.

I know this is probably hard to understand but this is the only stuff that I know. The hour glass has been spinning for about five minutes.

Anyone know what could've gone wrong or what is wrong?
    01-30-10 05:14 PM
    Wait for at least 45 minutes Sometimes it takes that long to completely boot after new updates.
    01-30-10 05:22 PM
    Well the update didn't even finish I'm guessing because now it loaded and everything is white. This is SO weird it's not even funny. I have the time in the top left and a little battery charger in the top right. Other then that all I have it the icons which are all messed up. What should I do??
    01-30-10 05:26 PM
    01-30-10 05:30 PM
    Here is a picture of what my blackberry looks like.
    01-30-10 05:34 PM
    I need some help ASAP.
    01-30-10 05:55 PM
    01-30-10 08:25 PM
    the upgrade didn't complete...its like unplugging your device before it says complete...you probably bricked it...(nuked) follow the link that lak611 posted..good luck
    01-30-10 08:43 PM
    the upgrade didn't complete...its like unplugging your device before it says complete...you probably bricked it...(nuked) follow the link that lak611 posted..good luck
    I don't think it is nuked because I'm able to receive calls and what not. All the icons are just messed up and what not.
    01-30-10 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD