So my old 8330 bit the dust, apparently if you leave it on the dash in the car when its 85 degrees out your keyboard stops working. So I went to Verizon and the replaced it, my new one came in the mail today and I just had a few questions. First if I use the "Device Switch Wizard" on the BB Desktop software does it transfer everything that was on my old blackberry over or does it skip things? Also the new one came with OS version 4.5.077 is that the most current version? I remember upgrading my last one to the Alltel version is it older or newer? Also the color seems a little off is there a way to adjust the screen?
    Thanks
    Anthony
    04-30-09 02:36 AM
    The latest OS for the 8330 is 4.5.0.138, it is stickied at the top of this forum.

The Device switch wizard will transfer everything except third party themes and apps.

Nothing you can do about the color of the screen except take it back to Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 02:42 AM
    Actually, I think device switch will transfer themes to your replacement BB...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 02:44 AM
    It seems like all the games I downloaded are still there? So what do you mean by 3rd party apps?
    04-30-09 11:00 AM
    That's good then, right?
    04-30-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD