I have spent the best part of an hour on hotmail.com clearing out all my old emails- including lots I never ever wanted to read or think about again....

Deleted them all from my inbox....... Sighed a HUGE sigh of relief...... Picked up my Blackberry and I have 167 emails- including all of said emails I wanted rid of!!!

They are still coming (I now have 174!) - I feel haunted! How can I stop them and why is it doing it? These emails were sent in November 2008- long before I had my BB

Any help would be most appreciated- feel like I am a part in a low budget horror film at the mo!!
    09-07-09 02:49 AM
    go to messages folder menu click � options � e-mail Reconciliation and check your settings . Make sure it says on conflict mailbox wins . . I also have mine setup to delete on handheld and mailbox . . So I don't have to delete them from my phone then sign on to mail account on comp and delete from that inbox as well hope that helps a little for ya . .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 09:52 AM
    This is why my BlackBerry email ONLY goes to friends and family, I leave the spam for the spam filters on other accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD