Sorry, had to say that since apparently I can't use consonants or vowels to voice my displeasure (ex: f'ing a). The battle of the ages continues between me and my BB 8310. This time it's my bb messenger. It seems that it likes to mess with me. My red notification light will flash even if I have no messages. It slows me down by popping up the damned hourglass. The smiley face with the 1 next to it will show itself continuosly even though I have no new messages and then disappear when I get a new message. And sometimes in my message list it will show I have a new message and even show the first part of the message, but when I open it up it's gone. A few times it has kicked me out saying there was an uncaught exemption error. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Can someone shed some light on this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-08 01:43 AM
    im fresh out of light...
    i got some sympathy for ya though man, that sucks!
    yahoo and live love to kick me out when im on my berry, but never bbm
    04-08-08 02:30 AM
    Tried a battery pull?
    04-08-08 05:24 AM
    hey sweetie, i'll bb you later. Just a heads up, you're sounding more like Opi from Mayberry than a big strong military man with that language. hahaha
    04-08-08 07:14 AM
    And sometimes in my message list it will show I have a new message and even show the first part of the message, but when I open it up it's gone.
    Hi srtpointman, the msg is not gone, this has happened to me several times....specially when I put my BB to do too many things at once or chat with too many ppl simultaneously. Alt-ctrl-del will fix the problem and as soon as the phone restart you'll be able to see your BBM msgs.
    04-08-08 10:09 AM
    you're sounding more like Opi from Mayberry than a big strong military man with that language. hahaha
    I'm sorry, but the title on this thread is crackin me up!
    04-08-08 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD