I've been using google maps for awhile now and ever since I got it when I do a search the text doesn't display. I can still perform a search and it still displays results but it's kind of annoying that I can't see what I'm typing.
    Has anyone else run into this problem and if so how did you fix it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times, and I've also tried a battery pull several times. Any help would be appreciated.
    07-24-08 10:35 PM
    Bump......
    07-25-08 12:05 AM
    Can't say I've encountered this problem before.
    07-25-08 12:22 AM
    What theme are you using? I noticed the same thing when I started using Bplay's iBerry 2.0 Today Plus theme. It seems to use white text on a white background -- thus appearing invisible. The only place I've seen this so far has been in Google Maps.

I just sent them an email a couple of hours ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Its hard to say if its a problem with the theme or with Google Maps.
    07-25-08 02:11 AM
    same here i have a minimalist theme and ever since changing to it the text won't display. nothing to do with the app
    07-25-08 07:58 AM
    Thanks for the tip i'm gonna try and change it right now.
    07-25-08 09:06 AM
    I'm with d.white, I am having the same issue. It seems to be a theme issue, cause I too have the iberry 2.0 theme and its doing the same thing. Hopefully they can get this fixed, cause I like the theme and don't want to have to change back to the default ones.
    12-10-08 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD