Hi,

I recently installed google maps and it has been working great. However overtime the recent searches start to fill up and I've read around the forum that this becomes a memory hog. Is there any quick way to clear these searches rather than opening each one up and deleting it?

Thanks for your help!
    06-30-08 01:50 PM
    If I understand you correctly, you want to clear the history on Google Maps? While in Google Maps if you go to the options (blackberry key) then to help. When you click help and scroll down there is a "reset goggle maps" option. This clears the Hx, cache, favorites and cookies. This is what I use. Hope this helps.
    06-30-08 02:01 PM
    Perfect! Thanks
    06-30-08 02:39 PM
    If I understand you correctly, you want to clear the history on Google Maps? While in Google Maps if you go to the options (blackberry key) then to help. When you click help and scroll down there is a "reset goggle maps" option. This clears the Hx, cache, favorites and cookies. This is what I use. Hope this helps.
    Thanks I used this also.
    06-30-08 04:00 PM
    Ditto....but it seems to be a "drastic" way as you have to agree to the policies all over again and the like. Sometimes ya gotta do watchu gotta do.
    06-30-08 05:15 PM
    Does anybody have a problem with GM not "animating" when you highlight it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 06:23 PM
    Does anybody have a problem with GM not "animating" when you highlight it?

i dont think it has animation. mine doesnt anyways.
    06-30-08 06:37 PM
    Its supposed to, the dial thing moves a little. I just reinstalled it last night and it was fine up until just a couple minutes ago after playing with a couple themes.

06-30-08 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD