For some reason my Google Maps icon is missing on my Curve and when I select "Show All" it doesn't appear as Hidden either. When I look at my application list in Advanced Options it's there. I tried deleting and reinstalling it but it's still missing. Anybody had anything similar happen with this or any other app that can help?
    01-14-09 09:07 AM
    Do "Show All" like you did. Look inside all the folders, "Applications" "Downloads", "Games" "Instant Messages" etc. I suspect it's in one of those.
    01-14-09 09:43 AM
    I had already looked inside all of what I knew to be folders before I posted the thread, but I just found it when I clicked on Docs To Go. It didn't even dawn on me that it's treated like another folder. Thanks for the help!
    01-14-09 10:01 AM
    had the exact same problem. Never found a resolution to it! One thing u can do is change the theme and it most likely will come back. I use the 8900 replica theme so so far, its there. But if I go back to the "today" theme, its missing again even if I show all. It still always remains in my applications list and redownloading it again, doesnt help! No one knew why when I posed this question about a week or 2 ago
    01-14-09 10:02 AM
    Thanks for the additional input, ricanmedic. My problem was solved when I finally found it in Docs To Go of all places. Didn't think of that as a folder or I would've found it sooner.

Love your city btw.
    01-14-09 10:07 AM
    interesting. wasnt my problem but I had done a device wipe and somehow, it fixed it for all themes. oh well, lol. As for my city, I love it too, I just would love it more from a distance!

Its not a car friendly city and I own a car. that is my #1 problem with living or even doing anything in the city
    01-14-09 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD