Well guys, its sure been fun. Looks like I will soon be leaving this tread and moving on. I'm fixing to upgrade to a BB Tour or Android. Not really figured out which one yet. No matter I will still enjoy crackberry. I would like to thank everyone that has helped me thorough the hard times with my berry. Thanks again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-10 04:27 PM
    Android all the way baby!
    07-24-10 04:50 PM
    it seems like android phones in the next year are going to take over the market,

I am going to keep my 8330 until it dies though.
    07-24-10 05:33 PM
    Android is picking up steam fast. Once they polish it by removing all remaining lag and the apps mature more (and I think it will), it could very well become a dominating market.

8330, a truly awesome device that's withstood many. We're fortunate to be in a renaissance of smart devices currently.

Had I not needed to leave Sprint due to confirmed lacking signal (ETF free), I would probably still be using mine. In fact my initial reaction was looking at RIM on VZW but big red still has an isolated (2 sq mile) black hole in my neighborhood so the AT&T test drive actually worked best for me.

Given my personal laptop I'm using now for audio/video is a MBP plus I've become to favor my ipod touch, the iphone was a natural progression for me.

Yeah, I never thought a virtual keyboard could replace a real but the touch showed me how intuitive it was and I'm much faster typing these days. The web browsing alone can't be beat IMO. Flash? Well for screen real estate available as well having a few years of html/css/java/flash dev experience under my belt, I know most fla/swf is not done to render optimally and it is a resource hog.

To each their own. Gotta go with signal (carrier selection) first IMO.
    07-25-10 11:24 AM
    I hope you enjoy whichever device you decide to go with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 03:33 PM
    PS to the OP, why would you even consider using an upgrade to go to a Tour is beyond me. The Tour is only an incremental step up from the 8330, IMO.
    07-25-10 05:15 PM
    You can also upgrade OS to 5.0 if it will make it any smoother..... I am also looking, Andrid is the way because right now my corporate email doesn't even go to my 8330 unless i subscribe for service.
    07-26-10 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD