Thank God I didn't get rid of my curve and my contract is still in place at sprint. First of all before I get flamed I like the storm. No complaints and I love the screen but I cannot get used to the keyboard. I'm so frustrated trying to type. I can fly with my curve. I have tried all settings and I can't get it right. I'm a nurse and I don't have time to type slow. One more thing my sprint contract is sweet. Verizon may have slightly better service but there plans can't compare to sprint. I'm waiting for the palm pre so I can have my cake and eat it to with touch and a keyboard. Ill miss BB but Palm does have more APS for nurses. I have til June 3rd to give back phone n get my money back.

Carlissa
    05-15-09 07:05 AM
    Sounds like you should've waited for the Tour/Niagara instead of getting the Storm.
    05-15-09 07:12 AM
    Yeah but the Tour isnt touchscreen.
    05-15-09 07:26 AM
    If a touchscreen is that important, get an Iphone...
    05-15-09 07:58 AM
    I don't think the apps for palm are going to work with the pre. It has a different os. Palm states that the programming is simple so there will be a lot of apps but I would not count on them being available right away....
    05-15-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD