Anyone experiencing slow gmail again? For a while, I was getting it on my phone faster than on the web after the supposed update by google. Now it's back to being delayed again by about 20 minutes. Any theories here?
    10-06-08 11:57 AM
    I am having the same problem as well. I used to get its immediately. Now it takes about 20 minutes to arrive as well and I have IMAP turned on.

Man this sucks. I really hope they fix this issue!
    10-17-08 04:13 PM
    Not to jinx myself but i have 4 gmail accounts set up thru BIS. They all come thru instant. Havent had any problems. Maybe try deleting them and reinstalling them. Then resend your service books and do a battery pull.
    10-17-08 10:32 PM
    man, i want to go back to imap . . . but the 20 min lag time was killing me. when things get sorted out, i'll be back to imap. in the meanwhile, pop3 will need to suffice.
    10-17-08 10:36 PM
    my IMAP is coming through instantly
    10-17-08 10:40 PM
    I used to use gmail on my Curve and used to work instantly... it slowed down like crazy when I switched to my new Bold. It's almost as if gmail IMAP behaves diferrently for Curve and Bold... one would think that BlackBerry wants to discourage users from using too much of gmail otherwise they would have made sure the imap experience didn't suck this badly. I hope google is doing something about it!
    07-22-09 11:38 AM
    I've been having problems the past couple of days getting any Gmail sent to by curve. I have T-mobile. Anyone else having this problem??
    07-27-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD