Hi all,

I have been having problems with this all day today and it's driving me crazy... And I know there was a huge outage yesterday so I'm not sure if this is why I'm having problems with my e-mail. Anyway, here goes...

I am not receiving any "Confirmed Delivery" receipts in my gmail account. I checked, double checked my settings to make sure it is set at "Yes." I've re-booted my phone & have deleted, then re-added my e-mail account and I'm still not receiving my confirmed delivery receipts in my inbox.

Also, when sending out e-mails from my blackberry, there is no D next to the checkmark like there usually is. And, I'm sure this coincides with the no confirmed delivery.

I know this is annoying to some people, but I know when I send out e-mails out of my Gmail account from my computer, it sends a copy to your blackberry. I'm not even receiving those. I was up until yesterday, I believe.

Is anyone else having issues? I'm kinda hoping this is just related to the outage it everything is going to be back to working properly soon. If not... then I think I'm going to need help. =P

Thanks!

-Elise
    12-23-09 04:28 PM
    Hey there. This could still be the issue with RIM, even though BB says it's taken care of. Give it another day as I too am having some intermittent issues with G-Mail delivery and receipt.
    12-23-09 04:55 PM
    Was thinking the same thing.... it's a RIM issue. Thanks for responding! =)
    12-23-09 05:00 PM
    You bet! Have a great evening ...
    12-23-09 05:17 PM
    BIS is 'officially' up, but I've been getting emails now & then today, that I recieved yesterday ( I know they were there, saw them on my PC.) Some of these were already deleted at my yahoo page, so they must be hung up somewhere in BIS-world, waiting to get out, lol!
    12-23-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD