I have gmail set up on my phone (Blackberry Curve 8330). However, I notice that if I delete something in my mailbox, it doesn't sync with my gmail box. ( I think I made sense with the question....).

Is it supposed to sync or do I HAVE to do it manually?

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    12-24-08 11:07 PM
    if u delete on gmail on bb it. Should delete as ifu were on a computer. That is wha I do and it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 11:10 PM
    Try this. I copied it from a similar thread.

Manage Internet Email > Email Accounts > under your Gmail accounts, choose Edit > Deleted Items: Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device: choose Yes

Welcome to CB!
    12-24-08 11:12 PM
    i don't think it's true IMAP for gmail. if you delete in your inbox on the BB, it won't delete on webmail.
    12-25-08 11:41 PM
    Everytime I send a gmail email, I get a copy of it in my inbox on my phone! In BIS I don't have anything set to CC or BCC me, so I don't know why I'm getting copied - and I dont WANT to get a copy..

Any ideas?
    12-26-08 11:55 AM
    Everytime I send a gmail email, I get a copy of it in my inbox on my phone! In BIS I don't have anything set to CC or BCC me, so I don't know why I'm getting copied - and I dont WANT to get a copy..

Any ideas?
    Here you go:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    12-26-08 12:03 PM
    Worked like a charm!!

Thanks so much!
    12-26-08 12:11 PM
    There is so many people that have that problem when they set up a Gmail account. That is the guide i used as well...
    12-26-08 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD