Hi,
    I am new to the world of blackberrys. I had to have Verizon fix the IM programs that werent working... and in the process... I lost my gmail icon that I had. I think they had set it up for me when I got the phone initially.

I was able to log into several gmail accounts at once... and it would tell me when I had a new message in them.

But now that icon is gone.. and I cant figure out how to get it back. Yes, I can still get to gmail.. but this was very convenient and much easier to use and access.

Can someone please tell me how to get it back? I would be eternally grateful!

Oh... and I love this site!

TIA
    04-22-09 11:10 AM
    When you look at the "show all" screen, is the Gmail icon there? (click on Applications, then use button to the left of scroll wheel to select "show all")

If so, you may have to change themes. I have the same problem right now with my Twitterberry icon. The only way I can see it is in another theme type, and I really liked the old one I had!
    04-22-09 12:11 PM
    No, its not there. And yes.. I did change themes. I love this one too.... dang, I didnt want to have to change it. (its the tie dye theme... )

But it was gone before I changed themes. It disappeared when Verizon did the update, or whatever they did.
    04-22-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD