I dont know if this question has been asked before but! I have my gmail account on my BB! I hate having to delete from my BB and from the box on my computer on gmail.com as well! How do I fix this, so that I can delete on my bb and i wont have to go back to the website and delete again!!?
    05-23-09 08:04 AM
    Try deleting the gmail software from your bb. Reinstall the latest versio of gmail. Then GO TO YOUR COMPUTER AND ACCESS YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT. Somewhere within the settings or preferances is a check box to perform your request. I have the same situation and it works perfectly...when I delete from my bb gmail, it deletes from my gmail account.
    05-23-09 08:11 AM
    When you deleteon your blackberry are you getting a prompt that ask to delete on device and mailbox? If not you can go to messages/options/email reconciliation and change "delete on" to whatever you want. I use prompt so it asks me every time. If you set up your gmail account on your device recently it should be able to do this. Try that out and see how it works. If it doesnt then I will help you set up your account so it does.
    05-23-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD