I am unable to get my gmail pushed to my phone right now. Internet works, BBM works, everything else works, but cannot get gmail pushed to my phone. I have deleted service books and resent, but have not had success. Any updates would be appreciated.
    02-10-09 09:40 PM
    some people (including myself) have been having issues with gmail email's coming on the bb. word is that it's a gmail issue and they're "working" on it. still having issues, but what can you do?
    02-10-09 10:52 PM
    In the interm, use the gmail app. It's not push but checks every 30mins. It works for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 09:25 AM
    I am unable to get my gmail pushed to my phone right now. Internet works, BBM works, everything else works, but cannot get gmail pushed to my phone. I have deleted service books and resent, but have not had success. Any updates would be appreciated.
    Been having the same problems...

Seems better today though...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 09:45 AM
    i recently deleted my gmail account through Blackberry Internet Service and downloaded the Gmail Mobile Email App. It works great. The only thing is its not "instant" as gdribot said before. It checks every 20 minutes if Gmail is working in the background and every 5 if its in the foreground. It seems to work better though
    02-11-09 11:26 AM
    I thought Gmail was supposed to reduce spam to my new Blackberry Curve. However, so far that has not worked. I am not getting actual spam in my regular Gmail on my computer, just into my BB. Any ideas for reducing spam?
    02-11-09 11:46 AM
    the ones you get on yor regular computer you have to mark them as spam and they wont come into your regular mailbox.. they will head into the spam box..so then you wont get the spam on the BB anymore.. is that what you wanted to knw?
    02-11-09 12:38 PM
    I'd go into BIS website and delete the email account. Delete the service book. Do a battery pull. The re-add the email accounts from scratch.
    02-11-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD