I never suggested everyone can afford or has a computer. I suggested you find someone who does. RIM does charge for service, your carrier does not. Have you tried going to a store?
    07-15-10 07:08 PM
    I never suggested everyone can afford or has a computer. I suggested you find someone who does. RIM does charge for service, your carrier does not. Have you tried going to a store?
    None of you people get it.
    07-15-10 07:11 PM
    None of you people get it.
    Oh, I get it. Let me make this as clear as crystal for you. RIM makes devices, then sells the devices to carriers. The carriers sell the devices to the end user, and bear the responsibility of support.

I'm glad you accept that it was your actions that created the situation you're in, now take the proper steps to remedy it. You must not of gone to your carrier, or you'd have said so, and there's no way you have zero opportunity to use a PC somewhere.
    07-15-10 07:28 PM
    Throw it in the toilet and flush 3 times. When you pull it back out it will be completely restored! Really it will.

Seriously though, download a zen compatible 3rd party theme. There are even free ones here OTA. And just live with it.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by albee 1; 07-15-10 at 09:02 PM.
    07-15-10 08:57 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD