I deleted some programs that I NEVER use anymore, but the icons are still there. How do I get rid of them?

Thanks in advance!
    12-07-09 03:48 PM
    I just do left click then "hide"
    12-07-09 04:08 PM
    Ahh so you can't completely delete them, you just have to hide them. ok.
    12-07-09 04:12 PM
    Correct. Many of those icons are pushed by your carrier. When you delete them they are just pushed back. They don't really take up memory because they are only launchers. As the previous poster suggested just create a folder for the ones you don't want put them all in there and then just hide that folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 04:28 PM
    Correct. Many of those icons are pushed by your carrier. When you delete them they are just pushed back. They don't really take up memory because they are only launchers. As the previous poster suggested just create a folder for the ones you don't want put them all in there and then just hide that folder.

That was very helpful. Thank you
    12-07-09 04:33 PM
    You're welcome. Glad it helped.

12-07-09 06:03 PM
    Well how do I put those unwanted icons in a folder? When I select move it just moves the icon next to the folder I just created.

12-07-09 06:21 PM
    Just hover over the folder and complete the move. I can't see your device since I'm on mobile. Of you are running 5.0 when you pull up the menu you will be able to select the folder that you want to use to drop the icon into.

12-07-09 06:28 PM
    Well how do I put those unwanted icons in a folder? When I select move it just moves the icon next to the folder I just created.

Use the trackball to position it on the folder, then press the trackball to complete the move.
    12-07-09 06:30 PM
    I figured it out; it kinda highlights in the background with the folder open.

I would've never thought of creating a folder. Neat trick.

12-07-09 06:30 PM
    Glad you got it. It really cleans up the screen.

12-07-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD