Why is this so hard for me? I am totally unable to remove it and the user guide doesn't tell you a thing about it. Can someone please give me instructions?
    03-08-08 01:55 AM
    Should be able to just pull up on the battery.
    03-08-08 04:15 AM
    Try taking it off with the back cover, sometimes it doesn't wanna come off.
    03-08-08 04:38 AM
    The chrome spot in between the gold spot on the back is the release button for the back cover. (Don't laugh, but I owned 2 bb's before I figured that out)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-08 04:50 AM
    ^^ HA HA thought that was a given!
    03-08-08 04:53 AM
    The old way of getting the battery out was to take the back cover off and tap the case against your hand until it fell out. With the curve you can push down from the top a bit with your fingernail and it will pop out.
    03-08-08 05:17 AM
    Try taking it off with the back cover, sometimes it doesn't wanna come off.
    Thank you! I think my fingernails are too weak at the moment to push down from the top to get it to pop out, but using the cover worked.

The chrome spot in between the gold spot on the back is the release button for the back cover. (Don't laugh, but I owned 2 bb's before I figured that out)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Haha, surprisingly I did know that. =]
    03-08-08 04:50 PM
    The chrome spot on the back of my Curve is all scratched up from me trying to get my battery out. I still have a hard time. I hate taking the back off mine.
    03-08-08 05:01 PM
    Thank you! I think my fingernails are too weak at the moment to push down from the top to get it to pop out, but using the cover worked.

You're welcome I don't have long fingernails so it's pretty annoying.
    03-08-08 05:58 PM
    Taking the back off of the Curve is pretty tricky. I have to fumble with it a little each time before I actually get it off. You kind of have to push the gold button and try to slide it at the same time.
    03-08-08 06:05 PM
    You push the silver button that's between the two gold charging contacts, then slide the cover up and off.
    03-09-08 12:28 AM
    Taking the back off of the Curve is pretty tricky. I have to fumble with it a little each time before I actually get it off. You kind of have to push the gold button and try to slide it at the same time.
    I can't tell if you're joking or serious with the "rolls eyes" smiley. My back cover slides off super easily when I push down lightly on the silver button.
    03-09-08 03:46 AM
    I hate doing battery pulls I heared there's a software that allows you to reset your BB without taking off the battery... Does anyone have the link?
    Ciao!
    It only works with the pearl as stated previously.
    03-09-08 12:48 PM

I thought when you press ALT/RIGHT SHIFT/DEL all at once, it does the reset without pulling the battery. That's what I do, works for my Curve.
    03-09-08 03:32 PM
    I hate doing battery pulls I heared there's a software that allows you to reset your BB without taking off the battery... Does anyone have the link?
    Ciao!
    Simple actually. You don't need software. Just learned about this myself in a different thread here last night.

Just press "alt + cap + delete" at the same time and your BB should reset. Works perfectly on my Curve.
    03-09-08 04:44 PM
    Simple actually. You don't need software. Just learned about this myself in a different thread here last night.

Just press "alt + cap + delete" at the same time and your BB should reset. Works perfectly on my Curve.
    make sure to use the "Right Shift" to make it work
    03-09-08 07:30 PM
    how do i do that ?
    03-09-08 07:40 PM
    how do i do that ?
    press "alt" + "Right Shift" + "Del" to soft reset
    03-09-08 07:50 PM
    Thanks. I wasn't aware we could do that.
    03-09-08 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD