Please help!

I am a brand new crackhead, only been using about an hour.

I bought a used 8320 and am trying to figure this thing out. I would like to adjust the default call volume and went to Menu, then Options, and there is no General Options choice on that menu. What's going on??

Also, there is no manual. Where can I download one?

Looks like my OS is v4.5.0.52

Thanks if advance for helping out a noob.
    01-18-09 12:21 AM
    Go to profiles and select loud. Or you can go to profiles then advanced select edit and customize anyone you want. To get the manual go to blackberry.com support section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 12:28 AM
    You have to change it in your profile. Go to profiles>advanced(at the very bottom) then click the profile that is Active. Go to Phone. You can change the volume low, med, high, escalating. This is the way you change all of the sounds ur phone makes. As for the manual, I really don't know. Try going to ur providers website and looking or your could try blackberry.com. Hope this helps!

01-18-09 12:30 AM
    Awesome. We'll see if that works, thank you. Any reason why "General Options" isn't in my menu?
    01-18-09 12:38 AM
    Awesome. We'll see if that works, thank you. Any reason why "General Options" isn't in my menu?
    There's an Options icon that you can go into to make changes in a lot of things like screen settings and such, but not for call volume. Go to Profiles which looks like a speaker to make the changes you are looking for.
    01-18-09 04:45 AM
    There is no such menu item on any BB.

01-18-09 05:21 AM
    There is no such menu item on any BB.

I can't think of a better reason for there not to be one on mine, then.

I don't know why the manual states to go there then.

Thanks again!
    01-18-09 08:23 PM
    Call log, options, general options (its the to of the list) then you will see Default call Volume
    01-18-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD