I want to know what OEM sellers on ebay are good ones to buy skins from...I know to look at feed back..this is my first time buying skin off ebay...
    And for those of you who have the HOT PINK gel skin..when they show them in the picture...it's kind of see through on the back..is it just the flash or is that how it looks in real life? The black one I have is obviously dark and thick...but the pink one looks like it shows through?
    05-01-09 12:20 PM
    any seller that has good feedback and states that it is an OEM skin will be fine.. just stay away from the ones that dont say OEM.. they're cr@p
    05-01-09 12:23 PM
    any seller that has good feedback and states that it is an OEM skin will be fine.. just stay away from the ones that dont say OEM.. they're cr@p
    What is OEM? I have purchased a case, not necessarily a skin off of eBay and I love it. I've had it for a few months now.
    05-01-09 12:35 PM
    original equipment manufacturer
    05-01-09 12:48 PM
    What is OEM? I have purchased a case, not necessarily a skin off of eBay and I love it. I've had it for a few months now.
    especially the gel skins should be OEM. i have found no other skin that was made for a curve that fits correctly.. as long as it says blackberry or a carriers name on the back and it also says OEM youre good to go.
    05-01-09 12:56 PM
    Anyone with the PINK skin or any light colored skin that can help me to know if it's see through or just the way the flash took the picture when they show them on ebay?
    05-01-09 01:25 PM
    I don't know what color your phone is, but all the skins I've gotten for my phone look horrible. My phone was red and the skin doesn't fully cover the entire phone like it looks in the pictures you see on the web.
    05-01-09 01:30 PM
    Mine is the titanium colored one (grey black) not red
    05-01-09 02:24 PM
    Anyone with the PINK skin or any light colored skin that can help me to know if it's see through or just the way the flash took the picture when they show them on ebay?
    I have the hot pink one I got off Ebay and yeah, you can see through the pink on the front and back.
    05-01-09 05:32 PM
    Mine is the titanium colored one (grey black) not red
    It'll probably look good on the grey.
    05-01-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD