I agree i think the version in the links provided here afr for the blackberries with the full qwerty keyboard. Although it did download with my pearl it doesnt let you enter alternate letters for each key only the first letter works. But then i can'y download it at all with my curve! Weird...
    I just uninstalled it from my 8310, restarted my BB, went to that link, d/led it and its back.
    I'm not sure what is going on on your end, but it did work for me.
    I'd restart ( battery pull) and try again.
    06-04-08 12:37 AM
    I downloaded the .jad file for the game on my laptop and put it on my curve the tricky way with Desktop manager. It's a complicated process but it works fine. i will try doing a soft reset and then go to the lingo download link again and see if it will open the download link with my curve even though I already have it.
    06-04-08 02:09 AM
    I downloaded the .jad file for the game on my laptop and put it on my curve the tricky way with Desktop manager. It's a complicated process but it works fine. i will try doing a soft reset and then go to the lingo download link again and see if it will open the download link with my curve even though I already have it.
    If you just copy it to your memory card and then go to
    media > menu >explore and navigate to that .jad , click it and it should install
    06-04-08 02:14 AM
    The download link for lingo will not work on my blackberry curve but will work for my pearl. I'm not going to waste any time trying to figure it out because i manually installed the game using desktop manager.
    06-04-08 02:14 AM
    Thanks for the tip, I will remember that next time. I basically did the same thing using my laptop and desktop manager. Cool game but I really think girls/women are much better at it than i am right now. I will have to practice lol.
    06-04-08 02:18 AM
    Thanks for the tip, I will remember that next time. I basically did the same thing using my laptop and desktop manager. Cool game but I really think girls/women are much better at it than i am right now. I will have to practice lol.
    Don't feel bad, every time I finish playing I feel like the village *****.
    06-04-08 02:20 AM
    Doh!!! Lol!
    06-04-08 02:23 AM
    I just moved from a BB 8830 to a Curve, and am so bummed that I can't find Lingo to download again! It's my favorite game. If anyone finds a working link, please post it! I tried to transfer it with the "Switch Device Wizard" in desktop manager, and it did copy over, but it also copied the 8830 firmware to the Curve and totally messed it up. The Curve completely locked up. It's not supposed to do that, but I was on the phone with Verizon for hours and they confirmed that there is a problem with the software. (Same thing happened when they tried it on their end.) Anyway, took me a day to get the Curve working properly again, so I won't try that again. Anyone know a way that I can move Lingo between the two devices? Bluetooth won't do it either.
    06-10-08 05:22 PM
    06-10-08 05:39 PM
    Thanks for that... I deleted mine for some reason or another and wanted it again and Bang-a-rang there it is... Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-08 06:01 PM
    Woo Hoo! Thanks Abe. Been looking for a link to that for a month. Worked like a charm.
    06-30-08 12:34 PM
    Can anyone send me an OTA link for Lingo? I checked Mobile.blackberry and its not there and I cant find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance
    Here ya go - just type in your BB browser!

mobile.blackberry.com/resources/game_catalog/games/88xx_83xx/lingo_blackberry_8800_0.09.11.jad

Enjoy - you'll love it.
    07-04-08 03:08 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD