I know I'm going out on a limb here but...Is there a program anywhere out there that will let me write text messages, save them, and then have them sent to a designated location at a certain time?

Example:

It's 10:00am and I'm writing a text message saying "Hey, how was dinner?"

But I want to save that text message, and have it sent to that person at 10:45am. Is this possible at all?

Thanks in advance!

(I searched but didn't come up with anything at all...If this is in the wrong section, just let me know. I'll move it.)
    05-26-08 11:58 AM
    yeah i would like to know the same thing..
    05-26-08 12:02 PM
    i haven't heard of anything like that. It would be useful but don't know.
    05-26-08 12:03 PM
    yeah i would like to know the same thing..
    i haven't heard of anything like that. It would be useful but don't know.
    I've always wanted to be able to send text messages at a set time, but not have to send them off myself. I'm surprised there hasn't been a app made to do so yet.
    05-26-08 12:05 PM
    It's 10:00am and I'm writing a text message saying "Hey, how was dinner?")

why would you have dinner at 10 in the morning

i wish we had that app too
    05-26-08 12:52 PM
    There was a web based email app that did that. If I remember correctly, you set it up like a calendar and put in your text and the destination email address along wiht the release date and it did it for you.

A Google search should find it. Edit: I just Googled 'timed email release'. Loads of 'em

How you will use that from your Blackberry will only become known in future posts here, I think.
    Last edited by Pete6; 05-26-08 at 12:56 PM.
    05-26-08 12:54 PM
    I found an application that would do that on www(dot)getjar(dot)com. Apparently I cannot post URL's yet as I am a "new user". I was having network issues, and then forgot about it. It also would allow you to send text messages that would automatically delete after a set duration of time, or number of views.
    05-26-08 04:46 PM
    I found an application that would do that on www(dot)getjar(dot)com. Apparently I cannot post URL's yet as I am a "new user". I was having network issues, and then forgot about it. It also would allow you to send text messages that would automatically delete after a set duration of time, or number of views.
    I will have to check this out...Thanks.
    05-26-08 06:08 PM
    why would you have dinner at 10 in the morning

i wish we had that app too
    It could be the morning after..I wasn't really thinking about the time.
    05-26-08 06:09 PM
    I've read throughout this thread and am wondering as to whether or not the situation was ever resolved? Did anyone ever find the necessary application to do what is needed to be done? I'd be interested in knowing...

Thank You!
    06-30-08 12:00 PM
    i'm currently looking as well
    06-30-08 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD