My gf now owns my Curve and it vibrates and gives a notification every night when it finishes charging. It never did this when I had it. She has an otterbox cover on it. I can't find an option anywhere to stop this. Help! We don't want to completely silence the phone at night in case of emergencies.
    01-03-10 06:14 PM
    A few suggestions:
    1. Try changing the Profile option to Phone only at night to see if the notifications stop.
    2. Try not leaving the phone charging at night.

I hope this helps.
    01-04-10 09:00 AM
    Sounds like the Curve you gave her had, or now has, BerryBuzz on it, yes?

Profiles<Advanced<Profile that is giving her the problem<BerryBuzz - Battery Fully Charged Alert<None

Jack
    01-04-10 10:25 AM
    Yes it must be BerryBuzz! I actually love the app and the charged alert but yes it scares sh** out of me in the middle of the night! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-10 03:39 PM
    Yes the phone has Berrybuzz but, I have the settings set to never/none. I am thinking that it thinks it is in a holster but it doesn't have an option to turn it off for "in holster". With the otterbox we have had to set all of the settings for "in holster" as well. It is driving us NUTS!!!
    01-04-10 04:33 PM
    Yes the phone has Berrybuzz but, I have the settings set to never/none. I am thinking that it thinks it is in a holster but it doesn't have an option to turn it off for "in holster". With the otterbox we have had to set all of the settings for "in holster" as well. It is driving us NUTS!!!
    Really? Mine does under the Profiles step I mentioned above.

If that doesn't work, then the only other option is to try:
    Options>BerryBuzz>Battery Fully Charged>Alert When Fully Charged>Off

Jack
    01-04-10 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD