Weird, I have this 1 sms txt message from last night that I keep deleting, but it still shows up on my Today screen. I'm using the iBerry 2.0 Today Plus theme. It will disappear if I get more than 2 txt messages, but once I read my unread txts, this original message still stays on. I tried changing themes, and the message seems to disappear. But when I put the iBerry 2.0 Today theme back on, the message also reappears.

Has anyone ever seen this? I've tried deleting it every way I know how!

Thanks..
    09-28-08 10:38 PM
    Yeah this happened to me the other day. A battery pull fixed it for me though. Just take out the battery press the power button while the batteries out throw it back in and crank it up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-08 12:06 AM
    Yeah this happened to me the other day. A battery pull fixed it for me though. Just take out the battery press the power button while the batteries out throw it back in and crank it up!

yeah.. I tried that, 3 different times. still was there. but oddly, this morning, it's now gone. is my blackberry haunted?

OT> maybe silly questions, but which is the power button? green? red? and what does pushing it with the battery out do?
    09-29-08 09:45 AM
    Got this also and did the battery pull and is now gone.

09-29-08 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD