Friend of mine just got a Curve and he's not too tech savvy, so I figure I'd just bring my laptop and remove all the extra junk to free up some memory as well as install some free apps like quickpull.

Would it be a problem if I'm using the desktop manager that's installed on my laptop to make these adjustments to his BB? It's the latest version. Also, not sure if it makes a difference that I have a Sprint branded phone while his is Verizon.
    05-21-09 10:17 PM
    It will be ok to do that.

Does his have the same OS version as yours?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 10:23 PM
    Friend of mine just got a Curve and he's not too tech savvy, so I figure I'd just bring my laptop and remove all the extra junk to free up some memory as well as install some free apps like quickpull.

Would it be a problem if I'm using the desktop manager that's installed on my laptop to make these adjustments to his BB? It's the latest version. Also, not sure if it makes a difference that I have a Sprint branded phone while his is Verizon.
    it should not make a difference
    05-21-09 10:25 PM
    it only makes a difference when the OS is different than what ur BB has. other than that u should be fine.
    05-22-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD