I'm looking for a free application where you can download a few songs OTA to the curve since the only PC I have is a laptop that doesn't work, I have a 4GB memory card and I know there are apps like Nutsie and Puretracks but now sure exactly how they work, I'm looking to avoid having to install or download on a PC or even use one at all as I only want a few songs to listen to on my commute etc? Anyone know of any good apps? I wish Limewire had an app on BBerry!
    09-18-08 11:55 AM
    09-18-08 12:07 PM
    Yeah I dunno about that Seeqpod.com thing maybe Nutsie? anyone try before?
    09-18-08 12:39 PM
    IMO, Seeqpod is the best resource i've ever seen. There are some files you cannot stream or DL due to size, but when it works, its the easiest way to find what youre looking for.
    09-18-08 12:51 PM
    Seeqpod is the way to go!
    09-18-08 01:45 PM
    I'm unable to search on Seeqpod. I just get a blank page....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 06:10 AM
    Try Myxer.
    09-21-08 11:55 AM
    is seeqpod legal?
    09-21-08 12:01 PM
    Can anyone help me with why I can't search Seeqpod?

09-24-08 11:09 PM
    use the subdirectory "iphone" (web address/iphone/), works like a charm from my curve. just type your search in the first available field and hit your bb enter key (no web-based button to press).
    Last edited by ryfuku; 09-24-08 at 11:41 PM.
    09-24-08 11:35 PM
    Use opera to DL the bigger files. I love seeqpod!

09-25-08 01:12 AM
    so if I go to operamini on seeqpod I won't need java or flash or anything?
    09-26-08 02:05 PM
    is myxer another site for free music ota?
    09-26-08 03:26 PM
    Some music, a lot of great ringtones, wallpaper, etc. Free and easy
    09-26-08 07:19 PM
    Michael Joseph,

Here's an option for you if you want to download music to your blackberry for free.

I have Realplayer download on my laptop, Then I go on youtube and search for the songs I want.
    Download it onto realplayer(Once you have download realplayer then everytime you go on youtube there's a button on the right corner for you to see if you want to download it).
    After I download the music and it's on your playlist you can right click and convert it into a mp3.
    Then plug your usb with your laptop and phone. Open Blackberry Desktop Manager.
    Go to the Media Manager. Open the song and copy it down to your Blackberry.

I know this is not details to details. But I hope you find it helpful. It's actually very quick and easy. Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by mynuex; 10-07-08 at 02:10 PM.
    10-07-08 02:07 PM
    Who uses media manager anymore.. Lol

10-07-08 02:15 PM
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    READ THIS!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If your looking to download music or music videos over the internet then go onto google and search tubidy and click the top link then type what song you would like to download and click the song it then gives you an option to open or save the song and an option whether you would like to download the video or just the audio. Another good thing about this is you don't have to be connected to wi-fi but it takes longer if you aren't connected to wifi.
    02-14-11 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD