Hey, everyone; I need help.

First of all:
    BBCurve 8330m, Sprint
    v4.5.0.186 (Sprint STILL hasn't released 5.0+).

It started with a Facebook issue. 1.9 was described as being available for phones with 4.5 and above, but I only JUST YESTERDAY found a .zip with the 1.9 compatible to my phone.

Now, I'm trying to download these "gifts": Bejeweled, Bubble Bash, Sims 3, and SimCity Deluxe.

On the App World website, it says on the right that these apps are supported by All Carriers, phone OS 4.5 and above, and the 8330 is listed under the supported models. However, when I go to download them, it says, "Not compatible with your model, carrier, or country combination." These apps are not even available in the App World application (but then again, App world only gave me Facebook 1.2, when 1.9 is the most up-to-date for my device).

I have removed battery, master reset device through Desktop Manager, checked for updates, etc. I'm a rep with a cell phone carrier and not a newb to troubleshooting these problems; I do it on the daily.

Why am I being told it isn't compatible, when I've checked the specs of said download and all is supposed to be well? Can someone e-mail me a .zip with the .alx files for these "gifts" so that I can use them?

I realize that this is an outdated phone; I'm trying to get away from Sprint but I can't afford another phone, period, and switching carriers requires a deposit even if the device is free.

If you have these .zips, my e-mail is [email protected] . Please throw them my way while they're still free, or any other compatible apps you wouldn't mind giving up!

Thanks so much for your help.
    12-19-11 08:53 PM
    Gifts make people feel loved – and this applies not just to the receiver, but to the giver of the gift as well. Giving gifts is something special and it takes effort, time, and of course money on the part of the giver. If you are giving gifts, make sure that the receiver will be able to acknowledge and know that it is you who have given that item.
    01-03-12 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD