The 8330 is going to be free at best buy with sprint with 2 year contract
    11-15-09 02:39 PM
    They've run that deal before. I got mine in August and it was free.
    11-15-09 02:50 PM
    Walmart RIGHT now has it for FREE with an additional $100 gift card. Amazon i think has the same deal

BlackBerry Cell Phones
    11-15-09 03:43 PM
    My girlfriend and I just switched from AT&T to Sprint and took advantage of the "buy one BB Curve 8330 for $49.99 and get one free" deal. It's my first BB and I'm completely understanding the whole "Crackberry" thing now!!!
    11-15-09 05:25 PM
    Amazing deal!! Im going to get it!!
    11-15-09 05:29 PM
    lol lol lol lol verizon offers buy one blackberry get one free and it stellar service if your an alltel user and upgrade make sure they keep you on alltel service
    11-16-09 04:01 AM
    Random Randy . com First two articles on this site highlight why Sprint has moved to the top.
    11-16-09 10:23 AM
    Random Randy . com First two articles on this site highlight why Sprint has moved to the top.
    Americas Largest 3G coverage Network.....
    11-19-09 02:25 AM
    For the most part I like sprint but I do have one problem. I get internet and voice signals great on my phone almost everywhere. Everywhere except for the street I live on. That's a bummer cause me and my wife don't have a home phone so we depend on sprints service at home and it fails us almost everytime. So I try to avoid talking on the phone while at home. I tend to go the texting route at home its much more dependable. But important business calls are frustrating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 07:19 AM
    Walmart RIGHT now has it for FREE with an additional $100 gift card. Amazon i think has the same deal
    Yeah Screw waiting in line at Best Buy for ever when you can get one from Walmart right now for free.
    11-19-09 03:01 PM
    When you can get the better deal without risk oflosing tooth or limb, you're definitely better off.

11-19-09 03:38 PM
    well you can get an even better deal with metro too i look at it this way sure you can get a better deal on a hyundai and it will work but its quality is very poor, or you could buy a nissan for a bit more and enjoy the wonderful working quality and continuous service any where nonstop. but i mean every1 has there own opion out there if you want to save some money and have a some what not so good service but still works thats your guys choice, but the freedom of choice is something we all enjoy
    Last edited by RITEOFF; 11-19-09 at 06:56 PM.
    11-19-09 06:53 PM
    For the most part I like sprint but I do have one problem. I get internet and voice signals great on my phone almost everywhere. Everywhere except for the street I live on. That's a bummer cause me and my wife don't have a home phone so we depend on sprints service at home and it fails us almost everytime. So I try to avoid talking on the phone while at home. I tend to go the texting route at home its much more dependable. But important business calls are frustrating.

Look into getting an AirRave or whatever their cell to wifi home solution is called. FYI, it works for voice only (1x), no data (EVDO). If you explain your reception problem, you might get Sprint to waive the cost of the AirRave, or the monthly cost to use it.

11-19-09 08:06 PM
    Sam's club has it for free and 100 bucks back , yes you are reading it right 100 bucks on a free phone
    11-22-09 11:21 AM
    Can confirm Wal-Mart was selling ALL BBs (that they had available in-store) with $100 gift card w/ 2 yr all last week. 8330 with Sprint has been free with 2 yr for months now in Wal-Marts in store, though not through their .com sit always. Also can go there and get a curve with a one year contract for only 68 bucks. I'm willing to pay about 70 bucks a year to upgrade twice as often. That's how I got my first BB 3 months ago, and it was the best technology decision I ever made. Good deal from Best Buy, but nothing that others haven't done before (and better).
    11-22-09 05:41 PM
    Just for awareness purposes, Sprint uses the 8330m curve. It is my understanding that RIM is not releasing a new updated d
    5.0 operating system for the 8330m. Some people believe it is because Sprint will not allow it. Verizon 8330 users on the other hand have the ability to run an unofficial version of the 5.0 OS. There are a lot of 8330m, Sprint users, including myself, that are a little frustrated with the 5.0 situation. You may want to ask yourself why are they giving this model for free, especially since the 83XX series has been out for over 2 years. But, Sprint's data plan cannot be beat and the 8330 is limited, but still a great phone.

11-22-09 05:42 PM
    well you can get an even better deal with metro too i look at it this way sure you can get a better deal on a hyundai and it will work but its quality is very poor, or you could buy a nissan for a bit more and enjoy the wonderful working quality and continuous service any where nonstop. but i mean every1 has there own opion out there if you want to save some money and have a some what not so good service but still works thats your guys choice, but the freedom of choice is something we all enjoy
    Haha, or get an American car over a hyundai if you want even better

11-23-09 12:44 AM
    Just for awareness purposes, Sprint uses the 8330m curve. It is my understanding that RIM is not releasing a new updated d
    5.0 operating system for the 8330m. Some people believe it is because Sprint will not allow it. Verizon 8330 users on the other hand have the ability to run an unofficial version of the 5.0 OS. There are a lot of 8330m, Sprint users, including myself, that are a little frustrated with the 5.0 situation. You may want to ask yourself why are they giving this model for free, especially since the 83XX series has been out for over 2 years. But, Sprint's data plan cannot be beat and the 8330 is limited, but still a great phone.

odd. i got my blackberry from sprint about a week ago..ordered it online and its a 8330. im running 5.0.0.344 as well.
    11-23-09 02:43 AM

odd. i got my blackberry from sprint about a week ago..ordered it online and its a 8330. im running 5.0.0.344 as well.
    Sprint offers both the 8330m and the 8330e. So make sure when you are buying you get the device you want.
    11-23-09 10:46 AM
    Don't know where your information about the "top" is from, but in the south, Sprint is the worst carrier you can have. Do you mean top in yor state, I can believe that.

11-23-09 11:36 AM
    Look into getting an AirRave or whatever their cell to wifi home solution is called. FYI, it works for voice only (1x), no data (EVDO). If you explain your reception problem, you might get Sprint to waive the cost of the AirRave, or the monthly cost to use it.

Dang that sucks to buy somthing to make your phone work at home and have to pay for the service with no data at that rate you might as well get
    t-mobile because all you need is a wifi router and a wifi phone and you will have cell and data service but with t-mobile you need a wifi connection everywhere XD
    11-23-09 11:52 PM
    Congrats, and welcome to the dark side.

A friend of mine just recently upgraded from a Sprint Instinct, and she's completely amazed and happy with her switch.

My girlfriend and I just switched from AT&T to Sprint and took advantage of the "buy one BB Curve 8330 for $49.99 and get one free" deal. It's my first BB and I'm completely understanding the whole "Crackberry" thing now!!!
    11-24-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD