I see that there is a free version of FOXIT pdf reader now available for blackberry. However every download site wants a fee to use the download server ( minimal but dont like using a CC on the net) . Is there an absolutely free place to get this. I need one and it is my preferred PDF reader for my PC.
    07-10-09 09:00 PM
    Where did you see this?

Ive looked on their site Foxit Software and I dont see any reference to a BB version. What you are seeing is probably fakes.
    07-10-09 09:17 PM
    What the heck? All I know of is that Documents To Go crap that costs a lot!!! Ha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 09:19 PM
    google foxit for blackberry. There are a bunch of websites saying it is available.
    07-10-09 09:22 PM
    google foxit for blackberry. There are a bunch of websites saying it is available.
    I did, and I dont see anything that says Foxit it for BB. Like I said they are fakes you are seeing. Think about it, if Foxit released it for BB wouldn't they advertise it on their website?
    07-10-09 09:25 PM
    I did, and I dont see anything that says Foxit it for BB. Like I said they are fakes you are seeing. Think about it, if Foxit released it for BB wouldn't they advertise it on their website?
    you are correct...contacted foxit and they do not have a BB app.......yet.
    07-11-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD