ok so i love the red of the at&t blackberry. i have a tmobile 8320... can i unlock the at&t sprint red BB and use it with my tmobile?
    07-27-08 02:06 PM
    Are you asking if you can unlock the att red curve or the sprint curve?
    07-27-08 02:08 PM
    You can unlock the att red curve and use it on tmobile. You can't unlock a sprint one though because sprint is a cdma phone and att and tmobile are gsm carriers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 02:10 PM
    ok so i love the red of the at&t blackberry. i have a tmobile 8320... can i unlock the at&t sprint red BB and use it with my tmobile?
    ATT & Sprint run on different kinds of networks, if its an ATT phone they use the same technologies as TMobile, but im not sure about the whole unlocking/using on different networks....
    07-27-08 02:11 PM
    NO! And what is a AT&T Sprint Red Berry? Nevermind... the answer is still NO! Sprint's phone's only work on Sprint's network. So since all it is to you essentially is a paperweight, look through the addressbook or owner info and let the person know you found their phone.

How would you feel if the shoe were on the other foot? Try doing the right thing!
    07-27-08 02:11 PM
    You could also just go HERE and check out a sweet red housing unit for much cheaper
    07-27-08 02:13 PM
    yea i wanna get the red att phone and use it with my tmobile account. can i do that? there any difference with them?
    07-27-08 02:20 PM
    Wait did I miss something? Maybe I read his post wrong? The bb he is referring to is a bb he found?

07-27-08 02:25 PM
    i found a red att BB and want tounlock it and use it with my tmobile account.... can it be done if so would it be any different from my curve now?
    07-27-08 02:32 PM
    Wait did I miss something? Maybe I read his post wrong? The bb he is referring to is a bb he found?

Girl, let me bring you up to speed....
    I noticed how he skipped all past the "do the right thing!" He *found* a SPRINT red Curve and wants to use it with his carrier which is TMo. The AT&T portion of his post is him saying he loves the color of the AT&T red Curve.

Now that he knows that he cant use the Sprint red Curve (because it CDMA and not GSM), I think he just might take it apart for the housing for his TMo Curve.

07-27-08 02:35 PM
    yes and no sorry if there was any confusion. i found a att red BB and want to use it with my tmo. i was typing and driving at the same time. sorry.
    07-27-08 02:37 PM
    i found a red att BB and want tounlock it and use it with my tmobile account.... can it be done if so would it be any different from my curve now?
    No you didnt find a red AT&T curve. As your initial post stated, you found a red SPRINT curve. Had you not found a SPRINT curve, there would have been no need to mention SPRINT in your post. Stop lying!
    07-27-08 02:38 PM
    yes and no sorry if there was any confusion. i found a att red BB and want to use it with my tmo. i was typing and driving at the same time. sorry.
    Which would indicate wap and no auto signature that states, "Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com!"
    07-27-08 02:40 PM
    im in my police car on the computer lol i mentioned sprint coz they have a red one too right? im not a liar i swear! lol grrrrrrrrrrrr
    07-27-08 02:42 PM
    where do you live.. I lost mine... do you have it...???
    07-27-08 02:47 PM
    im in my police car on the computer lol i mentioned sprint coz they have a red one too right? im not a liar i swear! lol grrrrrrrrrrrr
    Do you realize that you've just told the CrackBerry community that you're a crooked cop?
    You FOUND someone's phone and it didnt occur to you to TRY to return it; NO- just see if you can use it for yourself!

One of the first things that can be found in many lost phones is the owner information!!!! And h3ll, if that didnt work, call a contact- someone would know how to get in touch with the rightful owner- which isnt you!

Personally, I dont believe you're a cop no more than I believe you found an red "AT&T" Curve.
    07-27-08 02:51 PM
    Which would indicate wap and no auto signature that states, "Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com!"
    OOOOOOOOOOOO BUSTED!!!!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you....

Had to read him his Miranda Rights
    07-27-08 02:51 PM
    Hold up, so you're a cop and you just found a BlackBerry and you're gonna steal it? What has this world come to? Dirty cops? Can we no longer trust the police force of this country? Is there no higher moral obligation that you should be held to? No respect? NO justice?
    07-27-08 02:52 PM
    So you FOUND a red att curve you want to use on tmobile and your writing all of this from your police car?

Sandy I think the nice policeman might have your curve.

07-27-08 02:53 PM
    I still can't believe your just going to keep the poor persons curve to use for your self. I can't believe cops these days.

07-27-08 02:58 PM
    Geez, bro. Lex just arrested YOU!

07-27-08 02:59 PM
    So you FOUND a red att curve you want to use on tmobile and your writing all of this from your police car?

Sandy I think the nice policeman might have your curve.

I sent the link to this thread to the one Sandy has. Wouldnt it be something if this *cough* officer has her phone?

I still can't believe your just going to keep the poor persons curve to use for your self. I can't believe cops these days.

I can. And they give the good ones a bad name!
    Wha'cha wanna bet he doesnt bring his a$$ back now?
    07-27-08 03:00 PM
    where do you live.. I lost mine... do you have it...???
    Oh wow! missed Sandy's post!
    07-27-08 03:02 PM
    well guys i think he is a cop
    look at his screen name
    07-27-08 03:07 PM
    Yeah he better not come back. Crooked cops these days. You really can't trust some law enforcement. I can't believe he had the nerve to post all of that information on this forum. I wish I had his police information I would report him to quick. Jesus christ. Poor sandy I hope the crooked cop doesn't have sandys curve.

07-27-08 03:08 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD