After going through a lot of nonsense with AT&T, they finally agreed to return my 8310 if I ordered the 8320 online, but they said I will lose my contacts since I am just returning this phone. My question is whether or not there is a way to forward all of my contacts to my E-mail address (not BB e-mail, but Gmail)? There or any other way would help A LOT! Thanks everyone!
    04-07-09 06:21 PM
    You can attach them to an email but each contact has to be attached one by one to the email (you can attach many contacts to the same email). I do not know of a way to do it en mass.

In email, MenuKey > Attach Address, repeat for each contact.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:36 PM
    You can take it into your local store and have them transfer, you can transfer your contacts via Bluetooth, or you can synch them through, correct me anyone if I'm wrong, via Outlook, Gmail, or Yahoo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 11:18 PM
    After going through a lot of nonsense with AT&T, they finally agreed to return my 8310 if I ordered the 8320 online, but they said I will lose my contacts since I am just returning this phone. My question is whether or not there is a way to forward all of my contacts to my E-mail address (not BB e-mail, but Gmail)? There or any other way would help A LOT! Thanks everyone!
    Well if you have a Gmail account go to m.google.com on your phone and download Google Sync on it and you can wirelessly sync your phones contact information into your Gmail account. Plus Google Sync is free. If all else fails you can always backup your contacts onto Outlook through DM.
    04-08-09 03:49 AM
    Hey thanks for all the responses, everyone! I ended up doing it the hard way by writing down every number, but I got to get rid of some old numbers I've been meaning to do for months so it's fine. Got the 8320 in place of the 8310 and couldn't be more happy!
    04-10-09 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD